Over at Jack’s, RedPillBoomer states,
Apart from some early deaths of porn stars that have been documented, I’ve read little of the downline consequences for women and men who are porn stars (not talking about the ones who die early, but the one’s who live many years); what ends up happening to them? In the manosphere, we here talk all the time of the non-porn CC rider hitting her thirties and then having difficulty ‘sticking the landing,’ aka getting a Beta Bux to wife her up and overlook the double digit N-count. But these porn star girls, many who were 9s and 10s in their twenties, and who’ve been F’d by hundreds of men, what happens to them after they have completed their ‘careers’ and end up trying to lead a ‘normal life?’
I assume that it is like being on the carousel, but on steroids. So what precisely are the issues? Let us consider some possibilities,
- There is the alpha widow phenomenon of course.
- With the endless sex with semi-anonymous men, it just wrings any motherliness nature out of a woman.
- A cycle of attachment hormones being released, with no subsequent attachment.
- The creation of the view that sex is nothing special, it is just a thing that one does.
- The creation of the view that a guy is nothing special, it is just somebody that I interact with.
- After years and years, the creation of the view that there are so many other things than wifehood/motherhood.
- Associating being treated bad with sex.
Perhaps you might add your own.
Exit question — Is there any consideration of these issues beforehand?