In the Manosphere there are rules of thumb with respect to female behavior. It has caused much frustration over the years, with it described many a time over the years. These behaviors seem odd to the fellas; who normally are not seemingly predisposed to engaging in it. However, the ladies are seemingly predisposed to it. Though I am sure that Ton would state that a firm hand can stop much of it in the bud, not allowing it to take root.
Over the years, more and more women have become integrated into the Mainstream Media (MSM). Probably at first, they were under the strong hand of men, with something resembling journalism ethics; that is guidelines related to truth, verification, impartiality, etc. Of course, the media did not exactly adhere to these rules completely, but they did enough to make a plausible case that they were. Over the years things changed, and the plausible case is no longer there. Many factors are at work here, but women in the profession are a big part of it.
Let us explore some. Consider each issue and how it might apply to the modern MSM
- Manosphere issue: Women like to talk and complain.
- Manosphere issue: Women are not interested in practical solutions that might be less than perfect.
- Manosphere issue: Women expect the patriarch (who isn’t allowed to be a patriarch) to solve everything
- Manosphere issue: Women rewrite history (and/or the present) to correspond to making their current position make some sort of sense.
- Manosphere issue: Women may acknowledge that a very relevant fact is true, but it doesn’t matter to the current situation
- Manosphere issue: Women can’t really articulate what the problem really is.
- Manosphere issue: Woman want it all, and think they deserve what they want
Mull all of that over.
Exit question: What kind of males buy into the MSM pitch?