On a recent thread, mgtowhorseman stated,
A women’s hypergamy is now mainstream. They are open about their want for multiple partners and their bravery to embrace their sexual freedom.
So men seeing this can LOGICALLY ASSUME any late 20s girl has had 1 or 2 partners minimum per year so at least 10 to 15 by age 30.
So LOGICALLY a man can question
1. Have they met their lifetime alpha and so be alpha widowed and never again satisfied with any man.
2. If she has had so many why is she such a prude/uninterested in sex with me.
3. If interested in sex is it just a ploy to get things from me.
4. Why so many before you locked one down hence what is the missing factor the other guys saw to not lock down that I have missed?
5. If she could lock down, why didn’t she? Either Im that good (yeah) or she has a proven track record of not committing.
6. MOST OF ALL. If her almighty vagina is so powerful and all men want it, why did she Give Away Her Most Powerful Asset?
Women are proud they dont cook, clean, sew, home make of any kind. Any worthy man can provide for himself so doesnt want her business earnings. Ssssooooooo her sexuality and or beauty is her only commodity.
And anything given away for little reward can only be of little value to the giver. Its only logical.
p.s. The Biggest Gender Difference Women must learn.
Alone in our rooms
WOMEN WANT/DREAM OF COMMITMENT.
MEN NOT SO MUCH!!
Given access to sex, fun, companionship
we can go our whole lives without Commitment.
So if you gonna make us want to do something we dont inherently want….ya gotta have something of value.
Shaming doesn’t make us want the thing being shamed for.
Shaming just wants you to shut up and go away.
Suppose that you are a thirty year old woman and looking. What should you do? First read the above blurb. Did that make sense? If it did not, then you need to do what it takes to comprehend it. Because this is the reality. What you were taught as the reality, really is not. Probably you have noticed that things don’t seem to be working out exactly like you were told/expected them to? Perhaps there is a reason. The reason is that your model of reality is wrong.
Undoubtedly the first thing that you need to learn: you are not all that. Your self esteem has been puffed up by teachers in K-12 and by lots of attention thereafter. Almost certainly, you are not as great as you think that you are. Let that sink in.
Probably you have attitudes and behaviors that have formed that are not conducive for long term relationship health. This is a big area, so commenters, please chime in. It will take much work to alleviate these. If you want long term success, you will do so.
Lastly, as mentioned in the blurb, you need to have something other than beauty/sex on offer. Those are good enough if you want sex, but probably not good enough if you want commitment.
I have not gone into much detail here. I leave that up to the commenters. What does such a woman need to know? Perhaps more importantly, how does she get there?