And here’s my summary skim-through from yesterday
So, the running order
* Roosh – saying that girls are no longer raised to be submissive. Marry your daughters off early lest the guys in the room use them for ONS.
* ‘Dapper laughs’ – shit head ‘comedian’ telling shit jokes. Complete with clip of his Newsnight interview where he tries to apologise for being a shithead. alwight mate, djanowotimeen? shithead.
* ‘Rod the MRA’ at Speakers’ Corner. mmm okay.
* ‘Josh the teenage MRA’ atSpeakers’ Corner. mmm okay
* Roosh in Canada having problems. Journo-shit ‘discovers’ ‘manosphere’. Journo-shit surprised that anyone has an issue with feminism.
* MILO! not bad. Gender relation at worst for 100yrs…fembots to blame. Journos lie about men’s rights. Journo wonders why men think he’s out to trash them (before he’s trashed them).
* Journo reaches out to MGTOWs. Visits MGTOW.com. Leaders initially willing to meet but have mysterious massive u-turn…journo smiles and laughs at mysterious mistrust of beeb journo. Clip of CS MGTOW’s video ‘Avoid the BBC at all costs’ (which I watched long ago…and agree with). Also Niko Choski video clip. Journo shit ; Ha-ha – ‘hang on! we haven’t done anything yet’. We haven’t shat upon them yet…why would they think we’re going to shit upon them? Puts out call for conversation on Youtube.
* Revisits youngster from Speakers’ Corner, Josh. Why does 18yo feel so strongly about fembots and their rape claims etc. I guess that young men are supposed to wait to be fucked over in divorce before wising up to the game? Subject of FRAs is raised. Also ‘drunk sex’…what is drunk? Josh is asked why he cares about the issue of drunk sex and FRAs…Journo seems to be of the opinion that Josh should not be learning from others. He shouldn’t talk about issues that he hasn’t personally been fucked over by.
* MGTOWs too cowardly to show their faces to beeb reporter. Looks at youtube reactio to his youtube request; ‘fuck off’, ‘fuck off you BBC poodle’. MGTOW.com leaders give him a time and date…which he can’t make…so nasty, unreasonable MGTOWs bring the shutters down. (iirc the MGTOWs themselves said that he played the games).
* Basically if beeb journo gets this pushback *sob* what can it be like for femeroids?
* Talks to Laurie Penny…I SHIT YOU NOT. Lovely private educated, hard left activist cunt (just an opinion shared by many) Laurie talks about threats received…and videos of her getting fisted by Hitler (lmao).
Here’s the real cunt-bag Laurie in action. Getting a new arse ripped by David Starkey who she attacked first (as shown).
Men ‘organising’ to silence women.
* Journo wonders ‘what is driving hate like this?’. Interviews a guy convicted (served 4 week sentence) of trolling a fembot. Clearly a moron, but only an online troll. Troll says he was stupid to do it.
* Journo claims that this wave of hate is growing.
* Milo again. Milo laughs about troll be locked up for trolling. Milo says, femeroids whip up controversy and then claim victimhood when the backlash happens. Men lose their jobs when they speak up.
* Alleged journo says that Milo says that women are being given too much protection. Alleged journo finding it harder than ever to find men to be victims.
* Roosh again. Clip of Roosh complaining about american women being too lazy to have long hair. ‘journo’ reads a bang book and insinuates that Roosh is tantamount to a rapist (‘four hours of foreplay to get women to go from no to yes’ and ‘woman is drunk’). Says that ‘forcing someone to have sex is rape in Iceland too’…so…Roosh is a rapist, right?
* ‘Journo’ reads article from Roosh recommending that rape be made illegal if happens on private property. Sorry, but I won’t be reading that site to find out what a more balanced summary of the article would be. Jouno rightly describes his own quote as being disgusting.
* Talks to Roosh who refers to that article (without apparent prompting) as a satirical thought experiment.
* Roosh shows journo video of the attack on him in Canada. Blames media for frothing the psycho women who attacked him up. He’s a fucking disaster as shown in the programme.
* Roosh is portrayed as being totally representative of the entire manosphere…thanks a fucking bunch for making it so easy to trash everyone and everthing in the manosphere, you utter fucking twat.
Was it a balanced view? Nope.
Did they have to make shit up? Nope. They sure cherry picked and exaggerated though.
Should men have boycotted the entire show? Yes.
Was a balanced show possible without interviewing men? Yes. All the real issues are online. They wanted some suckers to help them stab men in the back more effectively. Roosh was a gift to them.
So, do you think that I was fair and balanced?
What do you think of the documentary?