Deti recently stated,
Like I have said, I know a lot, A LOT, of men like this. Men who should be absolutely doing great with women. They have, they are, everything these girls say they want. These aren’t dudebros fresh out of school living in 100-year old houses with six other roommates and working at BigBoxRetailStore as the night stock crew. These aren’t dickbag deadbeats with no steady income.
They look good, in good shape, dress well. They have educations and jobs; some have advanced degrees and work in the traditional professions. They have money. They have places of their own (some even own their own houses), tastefully and appropriately furnished. They have their own cars and They aren’t video-game playing basement dwellers. They aren’t idiots, creeps, freaks, or weirdos. They suffer from no mental disorders of which I’m aware and have no glaring physical deformities. One has a receding hairline.
And yet, these guys can’t generate ANY Interest. At all. None. They don’t lament about it; they just sort of accept it. It’s “just how it is, man.” Most of them have resigned themselves to living life without marriage, ever; and even if they do marry, they have sworn off kids.
I just cannot be the only guy in the whole world who’s seeing this among younger men, 22-35.
Ton seconded this,
I agree with Deti about the quality of men who are over looked by women. 20+ years ago, the mgtow I know today would have done all right in the smp. Not killed it but ok. Now? Not so much.
So here is the question: “What factors, and by how much, have led to this?” Here are some possibilities, not necessarily mutually exclusive,
1. Reality TV / Kardashians / Hannah Montana / Sex and the City / Snooki / slut culture has taken its toll
2. Women are more inclined to ride the carousel
3. Women just want to have fun in their twenties, more than they used to
4. The upcoming generation’s parents were less capable than previous generations
5. “Entitlement Culture” has built such a level of acceptance that there is no challenge to it
6. Facebook / texting / internet
7. Schools have become even more politically correct in what they do and what they teach
8. Space aliens control young women