Over at The Other McCain there is a blurb about the oddness of Feminism. A few quotes,
No feminist ever asks herself: “Where are the happy people? Why do I find myself surrounded by people who make a career of their misery?”
What happens if you systematically teach young people to direct their behavior away from basic human nature? Craziness, perhaps? Misery?
Parents pay $41,380 annual tuition so their daughters can have 1-in-5 chance of being raped?
The question is: “Why are they so hateful; why do they spread so much misery, why are they seemingly so crazy?”
Is it because,
1. Women are only happy when they submit to man, but are told that they must never do so?
2. As a variation of above, women feel that they must shit test the entire world continually because nobody is standing up to their shit tests?
5. Repressed baby rabies?
6. Alpha-widowhood ruins them for themselves and everybody else (especially their children)?
7. They are told that emasculated men are who they want, but they really don’t?
8. They trust in status, prestige and material possessions?
9. They are so entitled that they are like spoiled children, divorced from reality?
10. That thugs and wannabe thugs just don’t cut it in the long term?
11. That depending almost exclusively on their youth, beauty and the government leaves them shallow and empty?
12. That continually complaining about problems that don’t exist (e.g. rape culture) makes one conflicted and nutty inside?
Add more if you please. So which combos, and in what percentages is it?