Commenter Fuzzie Wuzzie recently stated,
This business about withholding sex is not universal worldwide. At another blog, commenter Imanobody, from Central America, asked married women if they do that. They responded in the negative. It would be against their interests, they like sex.
So why does this happen in developed countries? Here are some possibilities,
1. Husband and wife are just “less close” because survival is not really an issue.
2. There are more distractions available, and women apparently are easily distracted.
3. A woman isn’t really so dependent on a man (because of alimony, child support, welfare), and consequently is less attracted to him.
4. Feminism encourages women to be rotten to everybody (including other women) who do not give them tingles.
5. In less developed countries, attempts at female manipulation are slapped down when they are girls, and consequently the behavior does not develop.
6. Because such behavior works well (in the short term, but never in the long) in developed countries with respect to getting what they want, while it does not in less developed countries.
7. Women from developed countries have been Oprahfied, a process similar to eating lead based paint chips with respect to development of the brain.
Please feel free to add more. An analysis of this behavior reveals that it may have some short term affects that women consider to be positive, but the side effects can be bad, and the long term affects disastrous.
So here is today’s contest. Write a modern “drug commercial” for this behavior. Make sure the side effects and long term effects are all there. Then consider if women should take said “drug”.
Commenter Fuzzie Wuzzie in a happy mood because he is about to feast on corn on the cob.